JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
This is the cover page for the IRON-ON PLAIN COLOURS of VINYL that are available for use on COTTON, T-SHIRT / STRETCH, POLYESTER COTTON AND BLENDED, AS WELL AS ACRYLIC AND UNCOATED NYLON fabric.
- It can be ironed onto garments, aprons, cushion covers and more - using a REGULAR DOMESTIC IRON, or a HEAT PRESS.
- Detailed instructions are supplied with the product.
- Create Designs & Lettering on garments, sport & leisure wear, sport bags and many other items.
- This vinyl is soft and elastic and reflection free.
- It can be applied to uncoated Nylon fabric, Acrylic fabric - and can also be used on Cotton and cotton blends and T-shirt fabric.
It is available in pre-cut blocks of approximately 25 x 25 cm (for use on the ScanNCut machine) as well as per running meter.
- All of these products are demonstrated in the ScanNCut training videos - but all of the products also come with detailed instructions of how to use them too.
- Here is a link to watch a video on how to use the iron-on vinyl too..... https://youtu.be/UOE8OzrOyO4
Other useful items that are included at the end of the list of colours are: The Felt Squeegee & Brother Hook & Spatula set.
PLEASE NOTE: The colours shown are a guide, and will not show up as absolutely accurate. Colours will vary and change depending on Computer Screens.
While every effort is made to provide up to date information regarding prices - All Prices on this website are subject to change without notice.