This machine can be delivered to your door anywhere in South Africa (Free Delivery)
The Brother XP1 Luminaire Machine is a Combination Sewing, Quilting AND Embroidery machine.
It introduces Stitchvison Technology, a revolutionary system for virtually perfect stitch positioning and more precise previews via an intelligent projection of light. Preview and edit designs and stitches directly on your fabric. Seeing is believing – choose your desired sewing stitch and watch as the stitch is projected onto the 127mmx 76mm virtual preview area. Use this technology for virtually perfect placement of Embroidery designs too. Select your design and it is projected onto your hooped fabric allowing you to have a realistic preview before you begin embroidering.
Key Sewing Features
- 33cm Long arm (needle to arm)
- 165 Square centimetres of workspace
- 26cm High resolution LCD touch screen
- 670 Decorative stitches, including 10 Disney sewing stitches
- 5 Fonts and 840 Alphabetical characters
- Virtual stitch preview and adjustment
- Laser guide line system
- Digital dual feed system
- Camera detecting buttonhole feature
- One action needle plate exchange system
- My Custom Stitch
- 40 Built-in stitch templates
- Built-in video tutorials
- Built-in USB ports
Key Embroidery Features
- 408 x 272mm embroidery area
- Up to 1,050 stitches per minute
- 1,157 Built-in embroidery designs
- 192 Built-in Disney and Pixar designs
- Stippling feature
- 30 Fill patterns
- Eco quilting
- LED pointer
- Stability frame
- Improved intelligent camera eye system
- On-screen design editing functions
- Snowman embroidery position marker
- Zoom and adjust function
- Scanning frame technology
- Droplight LED embroidery marker
- My Design Centre
- Line art scan and embroider
- Scan and Stipple function
- Colour shuffling function
Enhance the quality of your life – Imagination is all it takes if you own this machine!
Plus… you will also get
A free Editing Program, with video instructions on how to use it, so that you can download embroidery designs from the internet or discs, and transfer them to your machine. It also allows you to combine different designs and edit them. (re-size, rotate, change colours etc.)
A free set of Embroidery Hints and Tips VIDEO lessons.
A free start up package of the different stabilisers discussed in the Hints & Tips Video
There are Brother accredited technicians that take care of all service needs around the country too.
Brother – Top selling brand in the World!
More than 100 years of Sewing Excellence