Note: This video features the F540E Embroidery only machine AND the F580 COMBINATION embroidery and sewing machine.
F580 (COMBINATION Embroidery and Sewing Machine)
This machine can be delivered to your door anywhere in South Africa (Free Delivery)
- Free video lessons are supplied.
- Maximum embroidery Area of 180mm x 130mm
- Up to 850 stitches per minute
- LCD Touchscreen
- 194 Built in Embroidery Patterns
- 14 Built in fonts
- 10 Built in shapes and frames available in 14 different stitch types
- On screen editing. Change colours, Place lettering on an Arc
- Drag and drop designs on screen with the touch of a finger
- Colour Sorting. Saving time and thread use. The color sort function allows multiple designs with duplication of thread colors to be sorted and stitched sequentially.
- Jump Stitch Trimming. Saves time cleaning up the design at the end of embroidery.
- Automatic Needle Threader (Advanced)
- Upper and lower threads can be trimmed with the touch of a button
- Quick Set, jam proof bobbin
- WLAN Capability and USB connectivity. Transfer embroidery designs wirelessly to the machine, or se a USB flash stick if preferred.
- Transfer with the free downloadable Design Data base Transfer software
- (There is a step-by-step video supplied with the machine from Sew and Craft.)
- Use the free Artspira App as your creative companion
- Unlock the artist within you by using this app to draw your own simple patterns, and then transfer them wirelessly to your machine
- Artspira also gives you instant access to the exclusive Brother projects and patterns each month
- Start/Stop button
- Advanced one-touch needle threader
- Reverse Button
- Raise/Lower Needle Button
- Thread Cutter Button
- Speed control slider for safety and accuracy
- Simple Bobbin winding
- Drop in, jam proof Bobbin
- Colour LCD Screen
- 7 point Feed Teeth for smooth handling of ALL fabric types
- Snap-on sewing feet
- Accessory Storage area – slides off easily for Free-arm sewing.
- LED lights
- Drop Feed Lever – for free motion sewing.
- Automatic Reverse/Re-inforcement stitch.
- 241 Sewing Stitches including 10 buttonholes,
- 5 Lettering Styles/Fonts
- 7.4” (190 mm) workspace
- Sideways feeding sewing and SFDS
- Automatic upper thread tension
- My Custom Stitch. Create your own stitches, or edit built in template designs
- Combine decorative stitches.
- Repeat single decorative stitches
- Mirror image decorative stitches
Designed for all skill levels, it makes an excellent choice for all your home embroidery needs.
Enhance the quality of your life. Imagination is all it takes if you own this machine.
Plus… you will also get
A free Editing Program, with step-by-step video instructions on how to use it, so that you can download embroidery
designs from the internet or discs, and transfer them to your machine.
This program also allows you to combine different designs and edit them. (re-size, rotate, change colours etc.)
A free set of step-by-step Machine Embroidery Hints and Tips VIDEO lessons.
A free start up sample package of the different stabilizers discussed in the Machine Embroidery Hints & Tips Video.
There are Brother accredited technicians that take care of all service needs around the country too.
Brother – Top selling brand in the World!
More than 100 years of Sewing Excellence
There are no reviews yet.