Would you like to start a home based embroidery business?
The Brother PR680WC professional embroidery machine would be your ideal business partner, as it has a number of features which make it perfect for a home based embroidery business.
- Large 26cm built-in HD LCD touchscreen display
- 300 x 200 mm embroidery area
- Large crosshair LED needle drop precision pointer for perfect positioning
- 6 needles, each with their own customisable settings
- Automatic colour change, needle threader and thread trimmer
- Choose from 102 embroidery patterns, 50 utility stitches, 3 monogram fonts, 611 decorative alphabet patterns, 10 buttonholes in 3 sizes and 140 frame pattern combinations
- Industrial acceleration – complete your projects faster
- Up to 1000 spm variable embroidery speed
- Wireless LAN connectivity – connect up to 10 machines with optional PE-Design 11 software
- My Stitch Monitor mobile app
- 25 built-in video tutorials so you can learn as you go
The machine comes standard with a set of embroidery frames, including the Cap Frame.
This machine is also compact and lightweight, which means it takes up little space and is portable enough to fit in your car boot to take to craft markets and sporting events, so your embroidery business can be portable too.
So if your business involves embroidering caps, socks, towels, jackets, overalls, sport bags, general garments, baby goods, home decor items and more….. then this is the machine for you
Experience effortless embroidery with speedy and professional results.
Enhance the quality of your life – Imagination is all it takes if you own this machine!
This machine can be delivered to your door anywhere in South Africa (Free Delivery) and full training will be provided in a Step-by-Step training Video made exclusively by Sew and Craft.
Plus… you will also get
A free Editing Program, with video instructions on how to use it, so that you can download embroidery designs from the internet or discs, and transfer them to your machine. It also allows you to combine different designs and edit them. (re-size, rotate, change colours etc.)
A free Embroidery Hints and Tips video.
A free start up package of the different stabilisers discussed in the Hints & Tips Video
There are Brother accredited technicians that take care of all service needs around the country too.
Brother – Top selling brand in the World!
More than 100 years of Sewing Excellence