Access the step-by-step Video Lessons for the Cap Frame Insert by clicking on the button below.
Learn how to use the Cap Frame Insert to embroider on caps quickly and easily, by following along with the step-by-step video training.
NOTE: This Cap Frame insert is ONLY for use on the Brother NV800E, NV880E, NV2600, V3, V3SE, V7, BP3600, XV, XP1 single needle embroidery machine. (Machines that use the slide-in 180×130 hoop)
Video lessons will be available INSTANTLY.
PRICE is in the click here button.
These Step-by-Step videos will walk you through:
- What is a Cap Frame Insert?
- How to use the Cap Frame Insert in YOUR hoop/frame.
- Plan your embroidery design and attach the Cap to the Insert.
- Attach the Frame/Hoop to the machine. Map out the embroidery area. Embroider.
- Remove the frame/hoop from the machine. Remove the Cap.
- How to create Printable Templates for perfect embroidery placement.
- There are individual step-by-step video lessons and several hours worth of detailed lessons.
Please note: due to the digital format of this course, no refunds will be done.