NV880E (Embroidery Only Machine)
This machine can be delivered to your door anywhere in South Africa (Free Delivery) and full training will be provided in a Step-by-Step training Video made exclusively by Sew and Craft.
- 260 x 160mm Embroidery area
- Up to 850 stitches per minute
- 258 Built-in embroidery designs
- 140 Built-in frame patterns
- 13 Built-in fonts
- LCD colour touch screen
- Touch sensor keypad
- On-screen editing
- Full colour design preview
- Auto thread tension adjustment
- Upper and lower thread sensors
- Automatic needle threader
- USB port
The state-of- the-art technology of this Embroidery Machine will allow you to create and embroider garments, home decor items and more with absolute ease, and it allows you to explore your creativity and originality.
- The Automatic Scissor cuts the threads when each colour of the embroidery is complete and pulls the threads through to the back of the work
- The quick set bobbin could not be easier, and the bobbin sensor warns when the thread is running low.
- Auto tension detects the thickness of fabric and adjusts the tension to suit the fabric.
- In the event of a POWER OUTAGE, the machine will resume where it left off when power is restore.
- If you want to import more designs, the USB port allows you to transfer embroidery designs to the machine via a USB flash or memory stick.
- Edit designs on the colour screen: *Re-size * Rotate * Mirror image and create lettering.
- More than 1 design can be added to the screen at a time.
- Lettering can be arrayed in arcs and angled lines and can be spaced apart. Each letter can be manipulated individually, to give complete control.
- Information about the stitch count & embroidery time is also displayed.
- The large embroidery area is 260mm x 160mm and the machine comes standard the largest hoop.
- Embroidery speed can also be adjusted for specialty threads.
- The maximum speed is an impressive 850 stitches per minute.
- Enjoy fuss-free stitching with the super-fast speed and colour touch screen of the Brother Innov-is NV880e embroidery machine. Embroidery projects can be sewn with ease using the spacious embroidery area and inner-arm space. Avoid the stress of your thread breaking or running out mid pattern with the handy upper and lower thread sensors which alert you to broken threads and automatically stop your stitching.
- Download Design Database Transfer from support.brother.com to send designs wirelessly from your PC to your NV880e Embroidery Machine when connected to a wireless network. Designs can also be transferred wirelessly from the PEDesign 11 software (optional)
- The on screen design editing on the colour touch screen includes layout, combining patterns, pattern rotation, size, mirror imaging and more which offer plenty of flexibility when editing embroidery designs.
Enhance the quality of your life Imagination is all it takes if you own this machine!
Plus…… you will also get
- A free Editing Program, with video instructions on how to use it, so that you can download embroidery designs from the internet or discs, and transfer them to your machine. This program also allows you to combine different designs and edit them. (re-size, rotate, change colours etc.)
- A free set of Machine Embroidery Hints and Tips VIDEO lessons.
- A free start up package of the different stabilisers discussed in the Machine Embroidery Hints & Tips Video
There are Brother accredited technicians that take care of all service needs around the country too.
Brother – Top selling brand in the World!
More than 100 years of Sewing Excellence